|SUMMARY OF VISA ISSUANCE RULES FOR TRAVELLING TO P.R.CHINA|
1. CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING VISA
- Currently we can issue L (tourist), M (business), F (exchanges), Z (work), C (crew), R (national experts), X (study), D (residents), G (transit) and Q and S visa (for family members).
- Conditions to obtain each type of visa:
o L visa = tourist visa
§ Detailed itinerary of your trip, round flight tickets and confirmation of hotel reservation for the whole trip.
§ If you have invitation letter from Chinese travel agency or you are visiting a friend or acquaintance in China, provide an invitation letter and copy of business license or copy of Chinese ID of the inviter.
o M visa = business visa
§ Standard invitation letter from your business partner in China with red stamp and signature.
o F visa = visa for exchange or study visits and activities
§ Invitation letter from your exchange partner (e.g. university) in China with stamp and signature.
o Z visa = work visa
§ Notification letter of foreigner’s work permit in China.
o C visa = crew visa
§ Invitation letter from your employer together with schedule of flights.
o R visa = national experts visa
§ Relevant certification in accordance with relevant regulations.
o X visa = study visa
§ Valid visa application form authorized by Chinese Ministry of Education (JW201/202 Form) and Admission Notice – in case of short term visa (no longer than 180 days stay) this letter is enough.
o D visa = visa for residents
§ The original and a copy of the Confirmation Form for Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Status.
o G visa = transit visa
§ Confirmation of your transit (e.g. flight/ship tickets) through China for longer period than a non-visa policy allows.
o Q and S visa = for family members
§ Invitation letter from the family member, proof of your relationship (birth certificate, marriage certificate) and copy of a passport / residency permit in China of your inviter.
2. APPLYING FOR VISA
- Takes place in the standard way – fill in the application form online: http://cova.cs.mfa.gov.cn, book the date of personal submission of the application: http://avas.cs.mfa.gov.cn, come in person on the booked date to the consular department. Address is: Hrebendova 44/D, 811 02 Bratislava.
- Applications for visa are accepted on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 9:00 to 11:30.
- When applying for visa please bring following documents: filled and signed application form, confirmation of reservation, passport, copy of passport (only page with photo), and documents according to the type of visa you are applying for (see part 1 above).
- Visa processing time is within 3 working days.
- Collection of visa takes place again on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 9:00 to 11:30 – collection doesn´t need to be done in person, if you are not able to come in person, someone else can come to pick it up for you – just give them the confirmation of payment and the paper you received when applying for your visa. We don´t send passports with visa by standard mail!
- If you´ll have any difficulties, please, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +421908593625.